Pages

Monday, May 23, 2011

eat; raw zucchini pasta with yellow pepper cashew cheese sauce

fifthelementparfumerie.wordpress.com

A few weeks ago I posted how to make cashew cheese and said that I would post the amazing dinner I had using the cashew cheese as a sauce. So here it is!

Serves 2

What you need;
Cashew cheese recipe, watered down a little
2 zucchini at room temprature
2 handfulls of rocket (arugula)
2 handfuls of cherry tomatoes, cut in half
marinated artichokes, as many as you like
handful of olives, which ever flavor you like

















I now have a spirooli in my life which makes making raw zucchini pasta a hell of alot easier! If you don't have on and can't really be bothered cutting it by hand, you can always make papperdelle pasta by using a vegetable peeler. Peel the skin off the zucchini first.

In a big bowl, add the zucchini pasta, rocket (arugula) and tomatoes. Pour the sauce over it all and mix well. Add as much as you like onto each plate and then lay the artichoke pieces on top. Best not to mix them in. I haven't stated how much artichoke to use as I LOVE them and always heap them on when I get a chance, but maybe four to five pieces will be fine.

Top with cracked pepper and serve!


Buon Appetito!

2 comments:

  1. that looks so goddamn good! great job

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is sooooo damn great! Give it a go...really easy to make with a vegetable peeler if you don't have a spirooli. YUM!

    ReplyDelete