Charles Pheonix! Sorry guys but this week is going to be a little influenced by kitsch as I went to see the King of Kitsch here in L.A on Friday night and fell in love with all things kitsch! If you're in town, you MUST check out the dates of his performances and tours as he is a gem right here in L.A. LOVE!
2. Programmatic Architecture! Australia definitely has it's fare share of Programmatic Architecture, but nothing like what's here in L.A! Here is a link to some existing and some long gone Programatic architecture in L.A. LOVE!
3. Galco's soda pop store here in Los Angeles! I'm venturing out to it later in the week to check out the store and have a chat. I'm not a huge fan of soda pop but what makes this store different is that he holds only small independent companies soda's bringing back Americas favourite oldies, in glass bottles! LOVE!
4. So I stumbled across this bulldog photo whilst googling for images and I really can't find anything that goes with it. Have no idea WTF it is or where it is but I do love it! I think I might have to make her my F.B profile pic! So wrong, but oh sooo right! LOVE!
5. Which brings me to poodles!!! I think I may need to own a poodle one day and have it groomed like this one. Too funny! Check out the array of grooming that has happened here! CRAZY!
6. I know we are no where near Christmas but this poodle sitting all raunchy as a Christmas decoration was tooooo cute to leave out this week when I stumbled across her! LOVE!!!
8. Which brings me to my friends new adventure...making those gorgeous ear rings and selling them on etsy! Totally not kitsch but I couldn't resist adding her earrings this week. I love them so, but I don't get into earrings much. She has promised to get onto rings and bangles very, very soon. Check them out here! LOVE!