1. Installing for an exhibition. Yes it IS the most stressful time for an artist and exhausting but there is something kinda great about seeing your work all finished and ready for the showing. It's that satisfaction you get when something you imagined in your head finally comes to fruition. LOVE!
Rete Italia here in Melbourne for an interview THIS FRIDAY about my work in Google Me This! They will be pod casting it so there is noooooo escape! LOVE!
4. Cannoli from Bisetto! I am thoroughly enjoying catching up on a years supply of these! My family have been going to this Italian cakeshop since it opened in 1972 and the tradition is still going. Every birthday has a 'Bisetto' birthday cake. When in Melbourne, you MUST travel out to Northcote for one of these delights! LOVE!
this! How amazing to EAT gold food! LOVE!
6. Calliope music! I am a little obsessed with this right now! Yep, doing more research! You can check out some amazing clips on youtube of the machines doing there thing here. LOVE!
7. Too funny! Sculptures made from food. Check it out here. LOVE!
8. The smell of the sea. This week, I ended up in the bayside suburbs here in Melbourne and was reminded of how great the smell of the sea actually is. LOVE!
9. And the sounds of the sea! These poor birds always get a bad wrap. I've had a soft spot for them ever since I was a kid, maybe because they are always targeted by people or maybe because there is ALWAYS one in the flock that has a broken, missing or distorted leg. LOVE!
10. Introducing my friends 7 year old daughter to one of my favorite kitchen equipment; the spirooli! We made raw zucchini spaghetti and she looooooved it! My friend hopped onto Amazon the second we finished eating and ordered one. Apparently it's been working overtime since it arrived in the mail. LOVE!