2. Champagne! How great is it to drink bubbles when celebrating with friends a milestone in life.?!?!? LOVE!
3. Having a hurricane party during New York City's 'hurricane'. Seems like everyone was doing the same here! It was an anti-climax but fun preparing for it. Check out this 'ehow' on partying after hurricane season. LOVE!
4. Hanging out with old friends and making new ones. One of my friends households was hosting three British people, who we all bonded over during the hurricane party. I do love meeting new people whilst hanging out with old ones. LOVE!
5. Checking out new vegan cafe's and restaurants when in a new city. I've noticed alot more mock meat here on the East coast of the U.S than in the West. I'm not a huge fan of it but can appreicate the creative work that goes into it.
6. Bagel and cream cheese! How great is an 'everything' bagel with cream cheese?!?!? LOVE!
7. One of my friends brought my attention to this pair of shoes during the week...SERIOUSLY!!!! I WANT!!!! Check out the complete range here. LOVE!