Pages

Thursday, October 13, 2011

love; ten things i love this week

1. This artists work. Seriously?!?!?! How much do I love this guy right now?!?!?






choicehotels.com.au
2. Spring Mornings. How lovely are they?!?!?! Summer is coming!!!! LOVE!












thecupcakeblog.com
3. Fare welling a great friend of mine who is heading over to New York for a year. I do love that most of my friends are travelers. Meet you in the Spring Kiera! BTW, how adorable is the Bon Voyage Cupcake?!?!? LOVE!









4. Creating a press release for my exhibition at the end of November. Boy, now is that challenging or what?!?!? Took me ALL day yesterday to write it and it's only a page long! I did love the challenge of it though.









5. Coming up with an image for my show. WOW! LOVE IT! This is always difficult as most of the time my work isn't complete until it is installed in the gallery. But I do love this pic!







artblart.wordpress.com
6. Going to openings in Melbourne. Seriously, I think I could go to any oepning at any gallery here in Melbourne and find at least one person I know! Love it!










7. Shoes made out of candy?!?! Yes please!!!








8. Click here to find out the meaning of your name! I love that my 'soul urge' is to lead and direct, to work independant of supervision, by myself or with subordinates! Subordinates?!?!? WTF?  All I can say is that I have ALWAYS been a rebel, thats for sure ;0)








yes2life.com.au
9. Adding superfood ingredients to my 'cooking'. I'm yet to buy this book but adding superfoods into your diet is as easy as adding chia seeds to your juice. LOVE!











fitness.com
10. Italian biscuits. Yup...my weakness is a biscotti with my espresso. It's in mi blood afterall! I'm definitely going to have to try a raw version someday. LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment