Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

love; ten things i love this week

picasaweb.google.com
1. Riding a beach cruiser along Venice Beach up to Santa Monica. You must do this when coming to L.A, but preferably not on a Sunday! LOVE!










linwoodlibrary.org
2. Walking in the morning for an hour everyday. It's still early stages in terms of it becoming a habit but I have been doing this all week! I've been walking for half an hour since being back in L.A but decided to increase it and I feel great! It is amazing how we forget that exercise actually makes us feel better, instantly! LOVE!









realage.com
3. Walking with my ipod! I'm one of those people that doesn't like listening to music in public, preferring to hear the sounds of the city around me, but since taking up walking for an hour, I LOVE IT! Especially walking to the beat! It really does inspire. LOVE!





4. Silly string! I went to see a band in East L.A on the weekend called The Maxies who offered a box full of silly string to the crowd before getting on stage! How great! LOVE!!!







blog.shoptrailblazer.com
5. Watching Food Matters and being inspired to eat well again. I don't need much convincing but like most, I do fall off the wagon sometimes. The movie has inspired me to introduce wheat grass into my dieta nd drink 1 liter of water the second I wake up. It is amazing what this does for you! LOVE!!









http://hyperallergic.com
6. This article in Hyperallergic. One day my artist home will feature in an article like this and it will be way more exciting than these houses! LOVE!!!








masquerademagazine.blogspot.com
7. Japanese artist who makes dresses out of balloons! LOVE!!!!









planetgreen.discovery.com
8. Spending a night home alone having a facial, doing my nails and drinking champagne. One of my favourite self dates!!!









9. Painting my finger nails a different colour to my toe nails! LOVE!










 10. All the great comments I've received relating to my new blog adventure. It truly is a nice feeling when your work inspires others. LOVE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment