Pages

Sunday, January 16, 2011

love; 10 things i love this week

top5photos.wordpress.com
1. This quotation website! Click on this link to get a quote for the year. LOVE!







2. Riding around L.A yesterday in Dolphina's mini convertable wearing our tiaras. What a lovely way to spend a winters day in L.A! We made so many people smile with our tiaras sparkling away in the sun! LOVE!






3. Finding this in the gutter on the ground along my travels here in L.A. LOVE!!!!!!








mariothetrainer.com
4. Coconut water!!!! It is the best way to sure a hang over!!!! Get into it! LOVE!








xoxopinkers0rawr.blogspot.com
5. Wearing white eyeliner on the inside of the eye. I discovered this last year and am obsessed with it!!! . LOVE!









 6. Having fresh flowers in my bedroom. At the mo, I have miniature pink roses...LOVE!!!!!











flickr.com
7. Tom Storm is a photographer who takes photos of landmarks around the world, reflected in a bubble! Check this out! Love!!!











zomgcandy.com
8. As Kramer states on an episode of Seinfeld, "Who's gonna turn down a Junior Mint? It's chocolate, it's peppermint; it's delicious!" I think so too! With it's retro packaging and history these are a definite choice when I get a chocolate craving. LOVE!!!!







volkswagennewbeetle.net
9. My housemate Natalie and her black beetle! Well, especially when she goes away for work and lends me her car that is! I've had it for the last five days and L.A is even more bliss with it! LOVE!








10. Cherries!!!!! I do love them! Every year for Christmas Day either my brother, mum or myself will buy a box of them for the table. Soooo ridiculous to have soooo many cherries but they are soooo devine! I bought some yesterday which has confused the shit out of me because I thought they were a late spring, early summer fruit. Either ways, I aint complaining! LOVE!









No comments:

Post a Comment