Pages

Monday, December 20, 2010

love; chrissy special!:10 things I love this week

photo by Natalie Baack
1. Our Christmas tree! Natalie bought it off a friend and it stayed in it's box downstairs until a few weeks ago. I must admit I was dubious about a pre-lit plastic tree, but this is AMAZING! We actually hang out in our loungeroom in the evenings together now that our room looks soooo beautiful and Natalie plays a DVD of a crackling Christmas fireplace on our TV! We've also agreed to turn it into a Valentines Tree once Christmas is over, replacing the Chrissy decorations with all things pink and naughty!!!! LOVE!!!





2. Having fresh Holly in the house!!!!!!! Soooo great and looks perfect in a big wine glass! Our house is now complete, looking all Christmassy! LOVE!










3. Our Chrissy Stockings!!!! Dolphina and mine are the sparkly sequined ones....um...yeah...OF COURSE!!!!! We don't have a fire place so we're hanging them on the bookshelf. Can't wait to fill them and see what I end up with on Chrissy Morning!!! FUN! LOVE!









italianconnectionusa.com
4.  PANETONE!!!!!!! I FOUND SOME!!! I was thinking I might have to have my first Christmas EVER without it but Trader Joes came through with the goods! YAY!!!! If you have been soooo unfortunate as to never have tried one of these, they are like a fruity croissant without the crunchy exterior. LOVE!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

blogs.laweekly.com
6. The Christmas light explosion that happens with houses. The ones I love the most are the tackiest of all!!!!! My mum, brother and myself have always made room for an evening of driving around to look at the houses all light up. This year, I am in the land of Chritmas house lights!!! It seems EVERYONE makes an effort here and some are soooo over the top it's ridiculous!!!! They even bring out cherry pickers to get up high and decorate their big trees out front!!!! Natalie has said she will take me around to see the tackiest of them all!!!! LOVE!!!!!



crooked-minds.blogspot.com
7. Love this article on how not to electrocute yourself while putting up your Christmas lights! Funny! http://blogs.laweekly.com/informer/2010/11/top_10_ways_to_not_electrocute.php#more










hkdlsource.com
 8.. Oh My GWAD!!!!! Disneyland at Christmas time?!?!? Yes please!!!! I'll be going there with Ashley and her sister who are visiting from Australia at the purrrfect time! Katya will be coming from Chicago too!!!!! Are you all gel!?!?!?! LOOOVVVVEEE!!!! Check out this video of candy makers at Disneyland making candy canes!!!!!

 9. My naked Santa as my profile pic for Chrissy! LOVE this photo!!!! Soooo wrong, but soooo right at the same time!!!






twoandtwomakesfive.blogs.com
10. Christmas in the Summer! All you guys in Oz STAND PROUD!!! This is something that I'm missing this year  for the first time in my life but at least I wont be in a place where I'd be snowed in!!! Snow is sooooo over rated! Enjoy your barbies guys!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment