Pages

Sunday, January 23, 2011

love; 10 things I love this week

discountperfume.com.au
1. Perfume! I love a spray as I head out the door. My favourite is good old Paris by Yves Saint Laurent.  It was launched by the design house in 1983 and has a flowery fragrance. It is a blend of mimosa, orange flower, rose, moss, sandalwood, and amber. I first got a bottle as a gift for my 21st in 1991 and have always had a bottle, while others have come and gone. LOVE!!!!!



christinesuniqueboutique.com
2. A gold handbag!?!?! My housemate came home the other day with a gold bag stating that what you put your money in is a reflection of how you feel about it. By putting your money into a gold bag surely must instigate more money!!!! Will be shopping for one as soon as spare money comes my way!!!! LOVE!!!!






asos.com
3. White tights with black spots! Well of course I do! Look at the design of my blog! LOVE!










hubpages.com
 4. White sunglasses! I do love them and have owned a pair on and off forever! Even as a kid, I loved 'em. LOVE!












lavishandlime.com
 5. Drinking 1.5 Liters of water a day. Yep, been doing this forever as well! I don't ever buy bottled water as the plastic thing aint good for me or my environment. I re-use my Laken water bottle, carrying it wherever I go, and YES it is pink!!!! LOVE!










alphawhat.blogspot.com
6. Mice. I know, what the hell are vermin doing in my list of 10 things I love this week?!?!?! Well, I've begun to appreciate these cute little creatures (look at him!) for what they are doing in our compost. Yes, I know they are creepy and freak you out when they scurry along, but I do love the hard work they do and how they contribute to my recycling! LOVE!










7. I went out to enjoy my green smoothie in this mornings winter sun and came across this only patch of water outside. It was the shape of a heart! How amazing is this?!?!?! Is the universe trying to tell me something after finding the paper heart last week in the gutter and this water stain this morning?!?!?! LOVE!!!!!!






onlinemovieshut.com
8. I watched this last night and LOVED IT!!!!! If you haven't had a chance to see it, make some time this week to see Balck Swan. It is powerful, nerve-racking and extremely thoughtful. I still can't think straight after seeing it last night! LOVE!












milktoothrain.blogspot.com
9. "A life lived in fear is a life half lived". LOVE!!!!!











realsimple.com
10. Having girly nights with my housemates!!! Tonight we are doing our nails and putting a mask on. I think I'll be off now to create a home made mix and treat the girls...LOVE!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment